Thursday, March 13, 2008

Amanda

Thanks for investigating how to add a background without losing all the extras!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm loving this! How did you do it?
Is it a template design thing like Pyzam?

Christy said...

Hey Lindsay,
Click on the link to the right on my blog - "Blog Backgrounds" and it will take you to a site where you can get free backgrounds (and tells you how to change it). Amanda had posted that she was trying to find out how to use Pyzam without losing all the widgets (the reason I never wanted to change this blog, so I didn't have to add everything back in) and it doesn't seem that's possible so someone recommended this site.

Lindsay said...

thanks--I didn't see the link before
Linds

Anonymous said...

Christy-
It was great to see you in Babies & Beyond! I checked out your blog when I got home and I found the link you told me about (Life + Kids NWA). Thank you so much! The girls are absolutely gorgeous!! I can't believe how grown up they are...I now understand how quickly time flies. Tell Jason hello and hope things are going well for him at work. Thanks again for the website!

Take Care,
Robin Juels Most

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

I'm bummed that there's not an easier way, but oh well. I just hated how my pictures looked on that pink background!

The Traxsons said...

I need to change mine...some people are putting music on theirs too. How are they doing that? I have never done anything different to mine. I'm doing good just to get it updated every once in a while, much less try to figure out how to change it!

Annie said...

Very Cool Background! I do my the old fashioned HTML way. I need to learn how to do it the easy way.