Have you seen the commercial for Bounty paper towels where the Mom reads the note that her son needs 60 cupcakes for the next day? Mackenzie came home and told me she had signed up to bring Chex Mix and balloons for a surprise birthday party the class decided to throw for Mrs. Robertson. "About how many balloons?" I ask. "I was thinking 30," was the reply. Well we made the Chex Mix (opened the package and poured it into a bowl), and settled for a small bouquet of balloons. She also said everyone was going to wear purple (Mrs. Robertson's favorite color), a clothing color she does not own. We went out to get a gift for Mrs. Robertson and stopped by Old Navy and found this perfect shirt - purple with the words "I've got a secret!". Well the party was a success, Mrs. Robertson was very surprised and I was very impressed with the party that was completely organized by 4th graders!
4 months ago

1 comment:
Wow--it sounds like it turned out great! That shirt IS perfect!
Post a Comment