Friday, June 13, 2008

Silent Auction

I was just going looking at the media card from Peyton's camera to get everything ready for the girl's recital tomorrow and came across these pictures from Memorial Day weekend...we had a nice family weekend and the girls came up with something for us to do: Play Silent Auction. They came up with items, set it up, gave us bidder numbers - everything. It was so much fun, as was using our items we bought. Jason won the "air mattress, popcorn and movies" so we watched a movie on a big pallet in the living room and ate popcorn that night.


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOL! Sign those girls up for a volunteer position, quick! I wonder where they learned that? :)

Anonymous said...

Mackenzie, Were any of them a trip to Ohio? If so....bid it up!!!

The Traxsons said...

I love it...sounds like it was a lot of fun! They are quite the creative and clever little gals!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Someone's mommy has taught them well! Ha!